TensorGrip - X30 - Acoustic Panel Aerosol Spray Adhesive
The bonding of substrates is vital to all acoustic lining bonding applications, which is why we’ve made sure the TensorGrip® X30 has been endorsed by and developed in conjunction with acoustic experts Autex.
This specialist adhesive provides extremely fast tack times and utilises high solids and semi-pressure sensitive contact adhesive technology. And it’s perfectly suited to all types of acoustic panel insulation, including in-house and onsite bonding processes.
It will also achieve excellent adhesion on a wide range of materials, including:
- Decorative surfaces
- Soft fabric
- Most hard plastics
- Insulation quilt
- And a wide variety of porous and non-porous substrates (plywood, MDF, chipboard and sheet metal).
With the X30 in your arsenal, you’ll enjoy a long open time, a high tack level and an excellent bond.
- Low odour, minimal scent
- Non flammable adhesive
- Fully portable with no power source required – take it wherever you like!
- Effective tack
- Great room temperature contact bonds
- Excellent green strength and good heat resistance
- Fast drying with long open time
- Thick Fabric
- Thin Fabric