Launch of Regional Facebook Channel
With the successful move to regional accounts for LinkedIn we are delighted to announce the next social channel is Facebook. The regional channels will be starting from 1st November and include America, UK and Asia Pacific.
So what does this mean to you?
This regional move will mean that we can engage with you in the most appropriate way. It will ensure the social channels have information that resonates with you instead of a wide range of information that is confusing. We always want to make sure our customers have the relevant information and services at their fingertips and this is one step closer to ensuring that this happens.
Our new regionally-based Facebook pages will supply you with information on Quin and its products specific to your location –there’s no more wondering ‘is this for me?’ when a new post pops up.
From now on you can expect from all regional Facebook Quin Global accounts:
- Appropriate posts for each of our regional customers.
- Customised content, based on each region’s customers and interests.
- Clear messaging and direction on products and solutions based on location.
- Global updates on what’s happening with the company.
To follow your regional Facebook page click on the below links:
- www.facebook.com/TensorGrip/ - Asia Pacific
You may also like: