TensorGrip - A70 - RTM/ Infusion Mould Spray Adhesive
TensorGrip A70 is a high performance, solvent-based polymer adhesive in a pressurised canister delivery system.
TensorGrip A70 is specifically designed to hold reinforcing fibres in place during the infusion process of the resin without affecting the surface finish or structural integrity. Most importantly, TensorGrip A70 does not interfere with the curing process of vinyl esters, polyesters or styrene resins, and ultimately becomes part of the polymer matrix.
TensorGrip A70 is a unique system to be used in the moulding process, and is designed specifically to overcome the problems normally associated with using other types of adhesives, such as bonding failure, resin blockage, surface defects in the finished product etc. It can also be used as a general purpose adhesive for a wide range of applications.
- Used for Infusion/Vacuum Forming composites
- Safely fuses laminating materials to structural core surfaces
- Provides superior holding during forming process
- Allows resin to obtain maximum tensile shear strength
- Fine mist adhesive with green tracer for accuracy in application
- Fast tack
- HAPS Free (No chlorinated solvents)
- Does not interfere with cure process
- Fiberglass Infusion
- Thin Fabric
- Mist Spray